Sunday, February 03, 2013

Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY

This weekend has been fairly good.

Let's cut to the chase.  I went to visit my Dad yesterday and he was up and dressed.  He's eating a bit so I feel relatively calm.  Of course things can always change and they often do.

I am going to swing by again today on my way to a superbowl party.... 

This past week I had a good time with some corn dogs and am happy to report that the stress/corn dog diet resulted in a 3.8 pound weight loss.  I don't recommend it, but hey I will take it.

Last night I went to a going away party for my hair stylist - good times and I got home by 8:30.

This afternoon it's the Superbowl.  I have made my world famous cheese ball to take.
At some point I should take a shower...

That's it.

That's all I know.

No comments: