Friday, February 01, 2013

What I know today...

I am holding up pretty well.

The Dad situation remains the same.  My oldest sister is going to visit today and read to him.  I am planning on going tomorrow morning.

From what I understand he's comfortable and sleeping most the time.  I don't think he's in any pain which is nice.

I am doing my best to keep up my normal routines.  I don't think it's beneficial to wait for the inevitable in a state of denial or fear.  The business of my schedule helps distract so I don't get into my head too much. 

Yesterday I went and got my eyes checked.  Turns out I'm falling apart. Nah, in actuality I just need some reading glasses.  I spent a little too much on them, but they are cute, attractive and very hip. 

Today I am going to attempt to clean up my desk at work.  It's an ongoing chore, but I keep trying.  We are going to be remodeling soon.  Hopefully I will get some more space to get things done and put things away.

Tonight I have been invited to go out for sushi.  I am not a fan of sushi, but I do like the people who invited me so I may attempt to go.  At some point I need to do laundry.... I'm getting dangerously low on things... I will not mention what but I am sure you can get the gist.

For treats today we are getting items from The Wandering Goose and Crumble and Flake... I have been unintentionally on the stress diet so I am still good when it comes to my Weight Watchers Points for the week... 

I think that's all I have for you this morning...

my friend Kyle put together this photo of what my eyes looked like after my eye appointment yesterday and photoshopped on the the glasses I'm getting...  I found this image on the web of the cat... it is not mine - the glasses were added.


No comments: