Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Geez it's early

It's only Wednesday.

This week has proven to be out of control.

Work is going gangbusters... our construction is in full swing and I am only partially in the loop.  It might help if you tell the office manager what is going on... it might help.  It's a good thing that I hold up under pressure...  I'm going to be running on fumes by the end of the week.  Friday morning I have to be at work by 7am for the movers... good thing I'm used to getting up early to teach.

Only two more classes to teach and I get a break from that too.  I'm subbing classes on Saturday so I don't get my usual three day break but that's alright.  I might be getting to the stage where I may give up a class... I'd just have to decide which one to give up... ah, I probably won't give any up... but I dream of a day when I don't have to work out all the time (then I'd probably gain 20 pounds).

Some point in the future I would like to do the dishes... it's just not happening yet.  I'm not at a hoarders stage yet, but you know I'm just one jug full of urine away from being called for an intervention (I'm kidding)...

Overall the place (my apartment) is looking pretty good..  I am having people over in a few weeks and have to get everything in tip top shape..

There was a grant application due today which of course I'm not going to get done... oh well.  I've gotten 2 out of the last 3 done so I'm doing better than I usually do....

I need a vacation.

No comments: