Friday, March 22, 2013

I think I slept through the night...

Thanks to one of my leftover painkillers from my knee surgery a few years back I almost got a restful night's sleep.

The neck/shoulder area is still stressed out, but it's feeling a bit better.

I am really really really really really REALLY glad it's Friday.

It has been a long week.  Fortunately my coworker was back yesterday and I wasn't too stressed out.

I am contemplating taking a yoga class tonight.  I'm thinking maybe it will help relax the body a little bit (and sweat out the corn dogs I had for dinner the other night).

This weekend is shaping up to be uneventful which is perfectly fine with me.  I'm not really in the mood to do much out of the ordinary.  Perhaps I will go on a road trip and/or long walk...  or maybe I will just do more laundry - it never ends.

Next item -  Someone in my apartment building is organizing a garage sale next month.  I think I'm going to participate.... I have an inner spring futon that I need to get rid of - if I can get money for it that would be great.  After the garage sale there is also going to be a potluck.  That will be fun to meet some of my neighbors.

Oh look, I've run out of time... I need to hose myself off and get going...

booya.

No comments: