Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ouch

I took a yoga class yesterday and today I am hurting!

I mean it's a good hurt - minus the muscle in my neck which is freaking out.   My body isn't used to doing those things... stretching and bending.

Last night I slept for 11 hours... I guess I needed it.  I've been worn out lately...

Today I am delivering clothes, teaching class, and I think that's it... I think I will stop by and visit the puppy dogs at some point as well.

I think I am in a lull... I'm okay with a lull...

Next month is birthday month...  I don't know what I'm doing to celebrate....

For Easter I think I'm heading to my mommas for dinner... maybe I'll go to church since there are not classes at the gym...  I weighed in at WW yesterday and was only up .2.  I just have to lose 2 pounds in two weeks in order to weigh in for free next month.  I've decided to reign it in and track track track...  you just have to follow the program and it works... the problem is that I haven't really been following the program...

okay, I'm rambling...

No comments: