Thursday, March 28, 2013

I'm still around

Goodness.

It has been a busy week and it's only Thursday.

The good news is that for the first time in a few weeks I don't have a constant headache...  I visited the chiropractor on Tuesday and we worked on my neck again.  I have to go back one more time next week... hopefully that will do the trick... my neck is still a bit stressed out but in general it's feeling better.  At least I don't feel like crying all the time now.

Yesterday my sister and I went to meet with my Dad's Financial adviser...  a lot of paperwork to fill out...  I don't think I am going to be independently wealthy (and I won't be able to quit my job - not that I would)... but I should be able to pay off some of the principal of my student loan a little sooner.  I'm trudging along with the whole death thing...

Two more work days til the weekend...  my plans this weekend are to go to another big brother clothing party and then stuff my face for Easter...  I think I'm going to go for a run Easter morning - I may also go to church... I think I will just play it by ear for now.  I don't have to teach so I may even sleep in until 7:30!

I shall leave you with some photos...

STinky...
 Terracotta flower


Real Flower

Demo with groovy wallpaper


Tree


No comments: