Friday, March 29, 2013

Not much to say.

This has been the longest week in recent memory.

I swear it felt like Friday on Wednesday....

This morning I woke up at 4:30... managed to stay in bed until 5:00 but then decided to get up and watch an episode of True Blood On Demand...  it's a watchathon week and I don't have HBO so I thought I would take this opportunity to cram all 12 episodes of season 5 into two days.  I've got 2 down, 10 to go.

Yesterday at the office we had work stations installed.. that meant I was displaced temporarily... no phone, no computer...  I should have just taken the day off...

I will be so happy when this remodel is over...  it's going to look really nice.  My only complaint is that I'm sick and tired of everyone being critical and questioning construction decisions without ever having looked at the plans.  If they move a wall I'm sure there's a reason for it - did they go to construction school? NO I didn't think so...  I say wait until the whole plan comes together.. It's not finished - wait until it's done before you criticize it...

CRAP - good lord, I'm going to start punching people if they don't chill out.  I may just go postal.

Onto another subject.  I may actually have a date in the next few weeks.  Now that would be an event.  Things are still in the works, but I am optimistic.

So I just realized that the title of the post says "not much to say" but I guess I was wrong... I think I did have something to say.

Happy Friday! Happy Payday! (if it's your payday) Happy Feet (the movie)....

It's going to be in the upper 60's this weekend... I am feeling highly optimistic...

more photos...



No comments: