Sunday, March 31, 2013

It's that time of year again...



Happy Easter everyone... Christ the Lord is Risen Today is my favorite hymn of all time.  They actually played it at one of my Dad's Memorial services because I'm such a fan.

This morning I am going to run around Greenlake with a friend and then possibly go to church... maybe.  Still not sure about that one.

This afternoon I am heading over to my momma's house for dinner.

I don't know what else I'm going to do - I should probably do some laundry at some point.

I have been trying to watch all the episodes of True Blood before Xfinity's Watchapalooza week is over.  I have four more episodes to go.  I think I can do it.

Yesterday was not very exciting - ww, running around Greenlake (twice), big brother clothing party and then the True Blood marathon.  I will take it. 

If something else exciting happens I will let you know.

No comments: