Sunday, March 10, 2013

The blog post which recounts you almost knocking yourself out during class...

This morning I almost went head first into a glass block wall.

During class I realized that I had to use the restroom or I was going to be in trouble.... graceful me got off the bike after a drill and tried to run to the restroom.  It didn't work.  My feet got caught up and I tripped head first into the wall.  Luckily I was falling in slow motion so I managed to get my hands out in front of me to catch myself.

Bruised palm, bruised pride, sore shoulder and a headache..  I may have to make a date with my chiropractor again...

The good news is I got laundry done and I won't have to go commando tomorrow...

This week should be interesting.  Taking my car in.  Who knows how long it will take to get it fixed.  Hopefully not as long as I'm thinking it will.  I am going to expect the worst though.. it's par for the course - the way my luck has been lately.

I'm trying to remain semi-positive about things.  It's a bit challenging but I will do my best.

I am going to make myself feel better by watching episodes of Hoarding Buried Alive... it should do the trick.

No comments: