Thursday, March 14, 2013

I'm still here.

I keep trudging along.

I've been dealing with a headache/shoulder ache since I ran into the wall the other day.. been too busy to do anything about it.

okay, I take that back.  I just called the chiropractor.

I picked up my car yesterday and she is really pretty...  I just hope nobody backs into me when they are parallel parking...

Work is work.... construction is going to drive me crazy.  I have to clean my apartment before Sunday, I need to quit eating crap...

Goodness... this sounds like a rant.

I must admit I'm kind of cranky.

On the flip side of that I AM feeling a little bit of my funny self coming back. (however little a bit it might be...).

I've been dreaming about taking a vacation someplace warm.  I haven't really gone somewhere nice and warm for a long time.  It might be nice.

I think that's it...  I'm done ranting.

For now.

No comments: