Thursday, April 04, 2013

It's only Thursday?

I am worn out.

I still have two days left at work this week and I'm not sure I'm going to make it.

This morning I am heading to the chiropractor, hopefully this will be the last time I have to go for a while.  My head has been feeling better (although I have a headache this morming)... but my hips are a little bit out of whack, but that could be overuse from running etc...

Work is a bit crazy (when isn't it?)... one of our legal assistants is retiring so let's add another job description to my title - "employment coordinator"...  if I make it through the next few months without a nervous breakdown I will be surprised.  The one good thing about this is that I am one who "thrives" when there's a lot to do... I'm not one to just shut down and do nothing...  I do have the ability to fire on all cylinders and get everything done, but it exhausts me.

I'm glad to be done with all my classes this week... I'm looking forward to sofa time tonight.

I guess I should get a move on...  I have to be at the chiropractor at 6:30... at least I can go without showering first... he won't mind.  I took a shower last night after class so I should be too stinky.

Carry on people.  Tomorrow is Friday.

No comments: