Friday, April 05, 2013

Perhaps I won't lose my mind...

I have made it to Friday.

I am still kicking....  I don't know what to say...  I have done dishes this morning so I'm feeling a bit virtuous.

Tomorrow morning I have to weigh in at ww and I need to have lost 1 pound in order to not have to pay.  I have to be good today... I've not been totally out of control but I've been eating a few more cheez-its than is necessary.

Work was not too crazy yesterday - today should be better.  Not a lot of people are going to be in the office... that will be great.  Perhaps I can get some tidying up done around the place. 

Only a few more weeks and the construction will be over.  I am logging in a bunch of extra hours... this is going to equate to at least a few extra vacation days this year.  Now I just have to figure out what to do with them.  I didn't actually use all my days last year.  Maybe I will actually take a vacation somewhere that I don't have to go to a conference or a seminar while I'm at it..  Somewhere warm.  I think I shall investigate my options.

Yesterday as I walked home from work I took a few photos... the rain had just started and it was seeping it's way down the wall of the freeway...  here you go.



Today I am going to lunch with my sister and niece.  We are going to be going to Palomino.  I am having the Chop Chop salad.  MMMMMMM Yummy.

Well, I hear the coffee cup calling my name...  I need to go.

No comments: