Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Report

Yesterday I took my official first bike ride.  It was only for fifteen minutes, but I rode around the neighborhood and made sure I could shift the gears...  I didn't fall off and I didn't run into anyone.  That's a plus.

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful. I went to the office and made sure the server was up and running and in the afternoon I got my hair done.  Other than that I sat around and did a lot of resting.  Resting is good at this stage... the way things are going I am going to need a lot of "resting" in the next few weeks. 

I've been thinking about my GAP application.  I have been a total bum when it comes to this... I might just skip the application all together this year.  I will see how things work out this afternoon but POO.... sometimes it's just hard thinking in art terms.

I am thinking about riding my bike to the gym tomorrow morning... perhaps I should just bite the bullet and do it.  I will most likely have to leave the house at the same time to make sure I have enough time to put on all my reflective gear and lights so I don't get hit.  The only really hard part will be riding the bike home on Tuesday night (I am going to leave it in the office building overnight on Monday)... it should be interesting.

Today I HAVE to do laundry or I'm going to have to go commando.  That will just not do.

I already did the dishes this morning so I'm off to a running start....

I shall leave you with another picture of my new ride... just that 15 minute ride has made my core sore this morning... I guess that's a good thing.


No comments: