Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I've got to stop doing this.

so....  I get to sleep this morning and I only make it to 4:30.  Actually I was awake at 4:17am and didn't get back to sleep.  I know I'm going to crash tonight. I am turning into my mother.  She get's up at the crack of dawn (3ish? 4ish?) and stays up forever.  I will most likely hit a wall at 3pm.

I did not ride my bike to the gym yesterday.  I have too much stuff to carry with me on my back.  My friend Bob picked me up a pannier (bag) this weekend so I will be better equipped to ride after I pick that up.

Should I ride this morning?  I don't know.  I have two types of friends, those who tell me to just go for it, and those who tell me to take a class on commuting.  I have mixed feelings... I don't know what it will be like until I do it, right?

The jury is still out....  I did check out the bike locker at my office - it's nice... it's just a big cage with bike racks which I can hang my bike on.  I have official key card access.

May is bike to work month...  I am going to do it.

I never did get around to preparing a GAP application this year.  Other things have taken priority in my life right now...  There is light at the end of the tunnel though... Construction is coming to an end soon and I might be able to take a vacation someday!

I'm starting to accumulate a few piles of junk mail on my coffee table so I will have to take care of that soon....

um.... that's it this morning.  Now I shall contemplate the riding of my bike to work this morning.


No comments: