Wednesday, April 17, 2013

uhhhhhhhhh

I actually slept until my alarm went off this morning - sort of.

I have made the executive decision to drive in this morning.  I have errands to run after I teach tonight and I think this is the way to go. (I also want to drink a full cup of coffee)...

I have found a riding buddy to go with me on my inaugural bike trip to work tomorrow.  My friend Chuck lives about two blocks away and he's going to go with me.  I'm scared and excited.  I'm sure it won't be too bad, but it's always the first ride that's scary.

Today I am meeting an ex coworker for lunch.  I am going to be having a Wedge Salad... have I ever mentioned how much I love the wedge salad?  I probably have...  people like to poo poo the iceberg lettuce, but it's one of my favorites...

hmmm... I guess I'm not totally awake... 


No comments: