Sunday, April 28, 2013

There I go practicing my social skills again...

I am happy to report that I successfully navigated a social interaction activity last night (apartment potluck).  I did not die.  I had a good time in the courtyard, I met a few new people that I didn't know and re-met my neighbor down the hall.  Overall a pretty successful evening and I got "home" by 8pm.

Today I am going to brunch with some cycle friends..  and then I really have to do laundry.  I mean REALLY have to do laundry. 

I am feeling the effects of running around Greenlake yesterday.  My legs are a bit tired and my core is sore again.  I guess that's the price I pay for being healthy.

I don't have much else to report.  I think the remodel with be complete for the most part this week... all I can say is that everyone is lucky that I didn't go over the edge of sanity during this whole process.. I guess there is still time though.

I think I will go back to my coffee and prep myself for the upcoming festivities.

No comments: