Saturday, April 27, 2013

what's happening...

I only gained 3.8 pounds this week!

Yeah, that might sound a little weird but I was expecting to be up 5.

After facing the scale I did a little shopping and stocked up on veggies, then I ran around Greenlake twice. 

Now I sit on the sofa while said veggies roast in the toaster oven.

Tonight we are having a potluck in the courtyard for my apartment residents.  I figure I should go for a little bit...  I do live just outside so I don't really have any excuse.  Maybe I will take a nap first... I do have to do laundry as well (that's nothing new).

I am hoping the weather holds out for tonight....

Tomorrow I have a belated birthday brunch with my cycle friends..

I actually bought cycle shorts yesterday, but not "those type of cycle shorts"... they are bermuda type short that are padded (but they are sneaky padded).


See - you can't even tell that they are bike shorts right??

Okay - what else?  I don't know...  I really could go to bed right now and sleep forever and ever!

Damn laundry!

No comments: