Thursday, April 25, 2013

There has got to be more than this.

I'm nearing the end of my patience...

I am so ready to do something else with my life.

I wouldn't say I'm in a bad mood this morning, but I did wake up with a headache.  I will be so happy when this remodel is over... by this time next week things should have settled down.

My life has been going nonstop since February.  I left for the conference in New York, my dad died, I get home from the conference and the remodel is in full swing, memorial planning, and on and on and on...  I am getting to the point where I don't even get around to opening my mail - I've been finding things that I brought into my apartment and haven't even had a chance to open.

Luckily my place is not looking like an episode of hoarders.

Something needs to change in my life.  I miss making art.  It's not all about making money ya know?

If ever there were a time I needed to go to camp it is now... only a few more months.

I have been riding my bike to work... it's not too challenging.  Riding home after teaching class can be a hassle, but I will get used to it.  I still have to get my attire adjusted... and my legs are killing me. and my core...  my butt is just fine - all that teaching has gotten me a accustomed to the saddle.

Random thoughts are spewing forth from my fingers today....  I really don't want to go to work today, but I must.

Crap.


No comments: