Thursday, May 30, 2013

A bit cranky

Last week one of my "friends" on Facebook left a snarky comment on my timeline about the amount of status updates I put out there  (if you're not a facebook user bear (bare) with me).

The comment really got my panties in a twist...  Sometimes I am an overposter, sometimes I am not.  If you don't like seeing what comes out of my fingertips by all means hide the feed... don't be a bitch about it and be snarky.

I decided I didn't "need" this friend and I blocked her from posting on my timeline and I can't see what she posts (what she posted was not very interesting anyway).  I have a lot of people who actually enjoy what I put out there.  It's a good way for those of us who might be on the socially awkward/shy side to say things and keep in touch. 

If this person really knew anything about me she would know that I live an online presence - it started with the blogging and moved onto other outlets (facebook/tumblr/twitter).  I have plenty of things that keep me busy outside my online life.

My life is full and I don't need bitchy people bringing me down.

There - now that's a rant.

I could go on but I've got coffee to drink.

No comments: