Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Back to the grindstone

It's back to work this morning and I am feeling much better.

I'm still not 100 percent, but I'm not feeling as crappy as I have been.  My weekend of inactivity has done the trick.  Hopefully this week goes smoothly... one of our Legal Assistants is out until Friday so it's just me and the temp.  We will make it... hopefully nothing too challenging comes up.  I think I succumbed to the plaque/black lung because the remodel is over (except for the finishing touches) and I can finally relax.  Therefore I got sick. 

It has been a very long year and finally I feel as though I can relax a bit...  I am really looking forward to camp this summer - it will be well deserved/needed.

I have a date with my dentist tomorrow. That should be exciting... 

what else?  I've not been eating on plan so I think I probably won't weigh in at goal on Saturday - hmmm.... I suppose I could go to an early meeting this week so technically it's not the beginning of the month..  that would be cheating though... would it?

I have made it through 10 episodes of Arrested Development this weekend  -  5 more to go.  Perhaps I will save them for this next weekend.  Decisions decisions...

I have decided that I am a big fan of sitting on the sofa first thing in the morning.  This whole thing of getting up at 4:30 is for the birds...

It's time for a change.

No comments: