Friday, May 10, 2013

A reprieve...

My prayers have been answered for the short term..

I got a call from my boss at the gym yesterday and due to inconsistent attendance they are going to cancel the early morning classes during the summer.

Whew!  I am a little put out, but secretly (or not so secretly) a bit relieved.  It will be nice to have my mornings back for a while...  I will have to adjust my eating habits though... I can do it!

The move at work went alright yesterday.  Minus the server going down (but that had nothing to do with me)...  I was able to move back to the front desk (and my boss started commenting about the cleanliness of my desk not even one hour after I moved some things back)... I told him to be patient.  People really need to chill out or they are going to have to look for my replacement.  They will never find anyone as good as me.

Last night I went to see the Great Gatsby - it was pretty good.  I'm not sure I'm a fan of the 3-d though... my friend Kristen had to work late so I went alone.  I'm used to being alone so it's alright.

I think that's all I really know... I have a friend staying with me this weekend so I got up early and cleaned up a bit.  I don't think she's too picky so I won't worry...  I just have to figure out how to get that hide-a-bed open...

So, one more week of a crazy teaching schedule and then I can rest.  At this point money is not the most important thing...

No comments: