Thursday, May 09, 2013

Another Thrusday (which seems like Friday)...

The biggest drawback from teaching so many classes Sunday through Wednesday means that my Thursdays inevitably feel like Fridays.  Well, at least the past few months it's felt like Thursdays should be Fridays.

I have a camp friend staying at my place this weekend so I need to get the living room cleaned up.  I haven't tried my hide-a-bed yet (it belonged to my Dad, so it's the first time using it) so I have to see if I can get it open.

Today at work we are doing a big swap of offices... it's one of the final pieces before we are officially done.  I will take some photos of the place to show you how it looks.  It's pretty nice... it better be. I've been close to losing my sanity through the whole thing.

I have decided to take next Friday off as a mental health day.  I need it.  I should take more days off... but the next weekend is Memorial Day so that's alright - two three day weekends in a row.

What else do I know?  I don't have any clue... camp is coming up in 51 days... not that I'm counting (but I am)...  I'm going to see the Great Gatsby tonight.. then I will come home and collapse on the sofa.  Last night I did the "eyelids feel droopy, lay down, out like a light" transition to bed...  I don't mind those days...  I will probably do it again tonight..

I'm looking forward to the day when I have some more free time...

No comments: