Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Blah

Same old, same old around here.

It's Tuesday...  I rode my bike into work yesterday and I made it without dying.  I think something is a bit off so it's making more noise than it should, but it's still rideable.

It was a scorcher yesterday - it got up to 87 degrees I think... not too bad.  I do pretty well in the heat since I did my time in Chicago.  The only thing I really don't like is getting extra sweaty in my work clothes.

Nothing too exciting is happening this week - no, I take that back.  I have passes to go see the Great Gatsby on Thursday... I'm going with my friend Kristen.  It will be fun.

This week the majority of the office remodel will be done... I will have a desk again, and maybe I can spread out a bit... I've been working in a little cubby hole without a lot of storage space...  it's been a challenge, but it's almost over.  I'm thinking of taking a few days off to recover from it all. 

Goodness... I'm ready for a break.

No comments: