Sunday, May 05, 2013

My Weekend (an essay in abbreviated format).

My weekend was satisfactory.  The weather was nice, I got my laundry done on Saturday (instead of today), I weighed in at goal, went to dinner with a friend yesterday, didn't kill anyone..

The only bad thing was waking up with a puffy eye this morning... perhaps it's allergies... it cleared up after a bit...

I have come to the conclusion that my brain is full and I am very tired... I hope things will even out in the next few weeks.  I think the majority of the construction/moving of offices will be done at the end of the week..

It's only 6pm, but I think I could probably go to bed now and be fine in the morning...

Next week?  Nothing too exciting... same old, same old...

I guess that's all I have to report.

No comments: