Friday, May 24, 2013

Black lung disease

I have been dealing with a few ailments for the past few days.  One of them may be black lung disease but I'm not 100 percent sure.  I moved a bunch of dusty files early in the week and my lungs haven't been the same since.  I don't feel really crappy other than a sore throat and a bit of heaviness in my lungs.

My other ailment is my foot - it's been sore since I ran the race last weekend.  I believe it's just an overuse injury and is feeling much better today.  My calf is a bit tight because I've been walking on it a bit funny - let me correct that, I haven't been walking much because it hurts... I've actually taken the bus a few times this week (you know it's bad when I do that)... This morning it feels a bit better and I might be able to walk to work.

I don't have many plans for the weekend.  The usual I suppose... ww, hairdo time, laundry... I am going to brunch on Sunday which should be fun.  I have to figure out something to bring with me..

Perhaps this weekend I will work on the rearranging of my apartment furniture... I still haven't gotten it down yet... it needs some tweaking.

I think that's all I have to report.  I am looking forward to the release of the new episodes of Arrested Development on Netflix. Maybe I will watch those on Monday...

Good times.

No comments: