Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sleeping

Last night I went to bed at 9:15.  I had no problem crashing...  It's only Tuesday and I am exhausted.  Only one more week and I should be able to have more restful mornings. More coffee to drink, more time to blog... yay.

I have a feeling that work is going to be crazy this week...  nothing like a pre three day weekend week.  I don't have too many exciting plans this weekend beyond getting my hair done and going to my friends house for brunch. - and teaching on Sunday (they usually cancel these classes - why they are keeping it on the schedule is beyond me).

I think I shall work on cleaning up my place and spending time with the puppies.

I've been riding my bike to the gym in the morning and it seems to be working out alright.  I'm bound to become a pro at the whole thing..  things are looking up I think.

No comments: