Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Updates Updates Updates!

Here is what I know this morning.

We got the tests back on Stinky.  She has elevated enzymes in her liver, gall bladder and something else... we could do an ultrasound and additional tests to the cost of $700.00 but that only gives us a diagnosis.. we would probably have to shell out more money... I think we've come to the conclusion to just let her be.  She's in pretty good spirits and doesn't appear to be suffering.  Just a little bit of sneezing and breathing is a little bit labored.  If she get's to the point where she is not barking and wagging her tail we will do what needs to be done, but she's 12 years old.  No need to put her through efforts that may only prolong her another year or so.  It's kind of sad, but you have to deal with those things when you love a pet.

Yesterday I was informed that I needed to have extra energy when I taught last night (I think I was being watched)... it's okay, I think I brought it as best as I could.  It's kind of like trying to get grumpy cat to smile though... it's hard.  I can try to fake it with the best of them.  If they don't like it too bad, I can only do so much.  I did have two new people in my class last night and they were jazzed afterwards and signed up for Wednesday.  That's really all the validation I need.  What I really want to do is just roll my eyes big time at the whole process of it all.

The direction of my employers (the gym) is a little strange... I can't really say more, but if I had a gym it would be run much differently... and it would have better music.

I rode my bike into work yesterday and everything worked fine... it's nice to be back on the road.  Work is alright - a little calmer lately... everything is almost done on the remodel front.  Maybe I can relax in the next few weeks.

Here's a photo of the bathrooms... technically it's not part of our remodel but still groovy.. I really appreciate not having to go up two floors in order to use the facilities...


That's my report this morning.  I have Friday off so I'm looking forward to it very much. It's time for a break. Then on Saturday I am running in a 15k.  My friend Sarah was supposed to run it with me, but she's injured... oh well... I guess I'll just go it alone.  wouldn't be the first time...

carry on people.

No comments: