Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Being Wanted

Yesterday I was told that I would be hired for a job that I'm not even looking to have.  I stopped by the downtown ww center yesterday to talk to my leader (he's there on Tuesdays)...  my momma has interviewed to work for ww as a receptionist and I thought I would check in with him... when we were talking he said that his boss had inquired as to whether or not I was at goal (you have to be at your goal weight in order to work for them)... he had said yes.  I got the impression that she would hire me in a heartbeat if I wanted to work for them.  She knows who I am through subbing meetings and such... when you sit in the same chair for 9 plus years people get to know who you are.

I don't really have time right now to work for them but it's nice to know that I would have a job if I needed it.

I may have mentioned in the past that I was feeling like changes were coming... I now feel as though I'm starting to put the pieces in place and good things are going to happen...  it's nice to feel good about things.


One Two and a half weeks until camp... yay.

No comments: