Friday, June 21, 2013

Goodness.

Friday has finally arrived.  I am ready for it.  Not a lot to talk about this morning with the exception being that I was awake at 4:30 (just like the old days)... perhaps I will make it to 8pm tonight before I crash.

It is looking to be really slow at the office today.  There will be a grand total of one attorney and three staff in attendance.

I am going to work at cleaning up the pit that is our copy/kitchen area.  There are two spaces that are lacking in finished-ness... the office looks great, but we really don't have a lot of room for large storage.  Oh well... I am going to tackle the maze of used electronics and electrical cords which have created a nest of danger.. (that would be a good band name)...

I realized that I don't think I have shared any photos of the office... it's pretty swanky now..



 This is my desk - it's not as clean as it looks here...



Artwork behind me
 


Teaming area (lunch area if you ask me..)



There's more photos but I don't have the energy or inclination to upload them right now...

Tonight I am going to stop by the Rock N' Roll Marathon Expo and peruse the vendors.  You never know - I might sign up for next years half.  They usually give you a steep discount if you do it at the event... things to consider...


This weekend I have a crap-load of things to do.  I am subbing the cycle class (and body sculpt) - then it's off for another facial (working to get rid of my age spots)... then I'm picking up some clothing from the big brother clothing company.  At some point I need to bake a bunch of cupcakes for camp and do laundry... I am running out of time...  I need just a day of nothing to get all my things done.  I don't think I will get a day of nothing though...

Okay - I think it's time for another cup of coffee... blurg.

No comments: