Saturday, June 29, 2013

Here We Go!

I'm not really ready to go to camp. Well, I'm ready mentally but not physically... I have to finish packing up this morning... I am sure I will forget something but that's okay.

This morning is the last meeting of my long time WW leader Phil.  I made him fritter themed placemats for a retirement present.  I thought it was better than giving him a real fritter (he likes fritters).

When I talked to mom yesterday she told me that Stinky's back legs weren't working too well.  I have a feeling that the end may be near for her... it makes me sad, but she's lived a full puppy life and she's been well-loved. Hopefully she will be okay - but we're not going to go to any extreme measures to keep her going. 

I guess I should get moving.  I am giving a ride to another counselor, and she has three bags of costumes.  Goodness - I thought I was bad.


No comments: