Thursday, June 27, 2013

New Camera, no time to figure out how to use it...


I finally broke down and bought a digital SLR camera last week... the one I wanted was out of stock so I paid for my purchase and waiting patiently...

I was able to pick it up yesterday during lunch and finally last night I opened her up and took a few shots... the photo above I took this morning - it's not the best but hey, it was early and I wanted to make sure that I could transfer the photos to my computer.

I think I will love her, but I need someone to just show me how to use it... I've got the basics and all, but I want to just know how to use it by osmosis... I want to be an expert without having to exert too much effort.

Today I have a busy day at work and then I am going to get my hair cut for camp.  I said earlier this week that it was going to be nice... it's going to be in the mid to upper 80's... this makes me really happy... I just need to make sure that I have enough sunscreen...

I don't have much to share beyond the new camera... yesterday morning I woke up early and started going through a few boxes in my storage/studio room.  I sure have a lot of crap I need to go through. I'm not a hoarder, but I think I could have hoarding tendencies... 

I think that's it for this morning... I still have so much to do before I go to camp on Saturday... I will make it though, I always do.

No comments: