Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Could hit the 80's!

I just saw the weather forecast for next week and it says it might hit the 80's on Monday.

The following words I never thought would come out of my fingertips and onto the screen.....

I am looking forward to wearing my new swimsuit in public.

There - I said it.  

I went shopping for a new swimsuit about a month ago and found something that is very attractive.  I'm not feeling too weird about going out in public in it...  What is happening to me?   Am I becoming an evolved human being?  Am I growing?  Am I getting to the point where I could give a rat's ass what people think of what I look like?

Perhaps.

But hell, it's going to be 80 degrees next week and I don't have to work.  I could just wear my swimsuit all day if I wanted to.

No comments: