Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

My weekend went as predicted...

Yesterday was really nice. Of course I had a facial around noon and as a result couldn't go out in the sun for the rest of the day (I had a peel which pretty much takes off a layer of your skin)... that's okay - I took a one hour nap in the afternoon and then went to bed at 8:15. I slept 10 hours and it felt really really good...

Today I taught my class and then went to my mommas house to bake a ton of cupcakes for camp (I made it without licking my fingers)... I also did some laundry while I was there (and had some quality puppy time)...

At some point this week I need to start packing for camp and get my things together.

as always I need to clean...

On another note, a friend of mine back from the old days interviewed for a legal assistant position at my office (legal secretary).  I think it went pretty well.  Hopefully they will make her an offer and we can start settling back into a semi-normal office... it's been a hard time recently and I'm looking forward to things stabilizing a bit.

Only five more work days and I get a much needed break. 

No comments: