Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Thinking it's Wednesday...

Sometimes my days are so busy I think that it should be later in the week than it actually is.

Today is one of those days...  It sure feels like Wednesday, but if it were Wednesday I wouldn't be sitting here on the sofa, I would be at the gym.

Tomorrow is the last day that I teach the early class for the summer... that's kind of nice.  It will be good to have a break.

I spent most of yesterday trying to figure out a spreadsheet for our new phone system which we will have installed in our office later this week.  I'm sure that is going to be one more headache we have but it will be nice to have new phones... the ones we have now are a bit dated and just plain sucky.

Overall though I have been in a good mood the past few days.  I think it all goes back to finding a swimsuit that actually fits and doesn't make me look like a doofus... also the sun is coming out so that's a good thing too...

Tonight I don't have to teach because our club does the "biggest loser" contests... usually I would mind, but at this point I'm kind of glad to have the night off... perhaps I will go for a walk (or work out in the gym at the office).  I have to ride my bike home from the building so maybe I'll just take a long way home and test out my bike riding skills.

I think that's all I have to report today.  Feeling pretty good... that's a good thing.


No comments: