Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Howdy

Wednesday.

The week is moving along at a semi-glacial pace.  I am ready for the weekend already. 

Our office is going to a Sounders game on Saturday and I am planning on looking really cute because there might be cute men there.  You never know when you might meet the man of your dreams right?  Right!

I've never been to a soccer game but there is always a first time... I might turn into a fan.

Other than that I don't have much going on this weekend.... my nephews are going to be in a play on Saturday (which I have to miss)... but I had already committed to the soccer game... oh well...  I guess I will just have to see the photos of my nephew as Andy Warhol... (funny).

What else...

I feel as though my posts used to be more interesting...  Sometimes I think I should hang up the fingers...

hmmmmm.... that's it for this morning I guess..

one last thing, I need to give up the cheez-its.


No comments: