Monday, July 15, 2013

Ready to go!

I'm trying to convince myself that I am ready to go this week.

We shall see if it sinks in... 

I don't have much to report from this weekend.  I did manage to go through a box of stuff from my Dad's (my) car.  I am now the proud owner of three cans of fix a flat and a bunch of wet-naps.

I also went through my junk drawer in my kitchen and got rid of a bunch of menus.  I have never ordered anything to be delivered - I don't think I will be starting anytime soon.  Why keep the menus?

I don't have anything planned this week beyond the norm.  Work, teach, sleep... work teach sleep... repeat.

It's supposed to be nice out today - yesterday I broke out the self tanner so my legs won't appear so pasty.  That's good news for everyone I might cross paths with today...

They have yet to send an offer letter to my friend who applied for a job at my firm... I wish they would hurry up.  I love our temp, but I just want to get someone permanent in the position so we can get back into the swing of things around the place.

Yesterday a camper posted some photos from camp... I think I look alright in them so I will post them.

The female counselors/director taking a yoga break


hanging by the lake...


mixing up frosting for cupcakes!


yep I had a good time at camp!

No comments: