Monday, August 19, 2013

How long will it last.

Sunday found me in a good mood again..
I hope it will last.  Last week I tried to be a little bit more positive on a few occasions.  It worked for the most part.

I have managed to get my apartment in some sort of reasonable shape and I'm feeling pretty good about it. I still have work to do, but I think it's a start. 

My pinky is feeling better - I don't think I'm going to lose the nail which is good - it was looking so cute too (post manicure).  I did manage to ream my elbow (same arm) while I was doing laundry yesterday afternoon... it's bruised but it will be alright.

I managed to figure out some of the photos I took on Thursday night..  here you go. (Actually you have to look at the flowers I bought at the farmers market first).




I will do my best to remain positive this week.  Some attorneys are on vacation - some return from vacation... I plan on not working too hard...

No comments: