Saturday, August 17, 2013

I didn't like that pinky nail anyway...

Today I decided to clean my kitchen and bathroom.  I mean REALLY CLEAN my kitchen and bathroom.  As I was scrubbing my kitchen floor I managed to catch my pinky nail on something and bend it most of the way back (or perhaps I just stabbed underneath it on something) either way it was a gusher...  It doesn't hurt a lot but It's hard to type without messing up any words..

I have to use my pinky to hit the return key and the delete key.  I use the delete key more than you will ever know.  It's sad.

I will see how it feels tomorrow.  Not that I can do anything about it.

Tomorrow I am going to work on my bedroom and living room... it's still a bit messy but it's not dirty.. I am working on weeding things out and getting rid of things so I can move around better.  It feels purging things.

Tonight I am hanging out watching the Seahawks game.  People keep saying "you like football?" and I'm like duh... of course I like football.  I don't watch any games other than the Seahawks but I still like it.

People just haven't been paying attention.

I think that's it tonight.  I will sit back and watch the game.

No comments: