Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Nothing good happens at 4:45...

My brain started working at 4:45 so there was no point in staying in bed.  Actually it started working at a little before 4 but I managed to stay in bed a little longer than that. I suppose I can always crash later.

The good mood/exhaustion continues.  I talked to my friend Michelle yesterday (she's a therapist) about me being tired all of a sudden and she thought that it could be an aspect of grief.. she recommended a book for me called Five Ways We Grieve... I am going to check it out from the library... it might help with some insight which I think is good.
I'm not overly worried about the whole thing - I'm just going to go with the flow and let things come when they do...

So... I do have a report from my Big Brother Clothing party that I had on Sunday... not a lot of people came but we had a good time and my apartment is clean.  I found a good "hanging out" outfit... I am supposed to be "hanging out" with a member of the opposite sex next week.  I am not 100 percent sure on the definition of "hanging out" but I am going to be sure to wear my new jeans that make my butt look good.  One thing I do have is a pretty good backside from all the cycling I do.

this is what the jeans look like

that's kind of creepy - just seeing the bottom half of a body in jeans..

Here's the top I got... isn't she pretty? My arms are a bit bigger (but muscly)... no chicken arms here...

Perhaps if I put the photos in different order they might look better....
yeah - that looks better.....

okay  - enough with the layout of the clothes...

I also ordered a "fleather" skirt.  It's faux leather in case you were wondering...  It's pretty stinking cute... now just as long as I can keep my hammer toe in check and wear cute shoes with everything...

Okay - back to the "hanging out".... I just did some non-scientific internet research and I think I'm going to call this a date.  still not 100 percent sure but what the hell... I guess only time will tell.

at least my butt will look good...

I really don't know too much more than this today... I could expound on the whole Miley Cyrus VMA thing but that's so 24 hours ago...  All I can say is she won't be wearing those outfits once she has kids and stretch marks...

word.

No comments: