Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Still feeling good... (I know, right?)

The good mood continues which is good.

I don't think I've had this long a string of good days in a long time. I am just going with it.

I only have one complaint - my hip is a bit out of whack so I've lined up a trip to the chiropractor tomorrow morning... I had a bit of trouble falling asleep last night because of it.  I managed to get a good 7 hours in though.  The previous night I had a little trouble sleeping - but that was for other reasons I won't get into right now (no - don't get the wrong impression here... )


hmmm.... I've been waiting for rejection letters to come from Zion National Park and The Betty Bowen  committee... maybe I shouldn't be so negative... nothing has come yet - but there is always time.

Now that I am beginning to get rid of some excess furniture around my place and getting things out of my studio (things that don't belong there) - perhaps I can start working on things again... it's not that I'm not ever working on things -- I'm always thinking about making work, it just doesn't materialize into anything... I've got a bunch of slides that I want to create slideshows around... it's all an idea in process but it will come together - I'm sure of it.

Ah.... the possibilities are endless.... good times.

No comments: