Friday, August 23, 2013

same old, same old....

I bet you thought I was going to say that I was back to being cranky.
I'm not.

It's been a good week and I'm glad.  A couple of times on Thursday I was asked "where is Jen and what have you done with her?".  I've been in that good of a mood... there are many contributing factors.  My place is clean, work has settled down, my renewed passport is in the mail.... I've also had some good conversations (with a boy) which have me feeling really optimistic about what's up next.

Today I think I am going to hang out with my friend Matt at lunch.  We will wander and talk about things... I am looking forward to that too!  He's one of my best friends...  I love him.  He has always been one of my biggest cheerleaders.

This weekend I have a full schedule again... ww, facial, cleaning more, getting my apartment ready for my big brother clothing party on Sunday...  and the Seahawks play tonight. 

Next weekend I am going to volunteer to sit at an art show at Bumbershoot so that will be fun.  Both Saturday and Sunday... I may try to go see Tegan and Sarah and Alt J while I'm there as well... it's a good way to get into Bumbershoot and not have to pay.  I get to help artists out and meet new people. 

Some day I will tell you about the divine intervention I had with my Dad.  I think I may have mentioned it but I think he's helping me out from the other side.  I miss him, but I think he's still with me.... someday this will get it's own blog post, but for now we will just leave it at that.

I will now take my good mood into the next cup of coffee and my last day of work for the week.

No comments: