Monday, September 09, 2013

Back to work...

It's back to work today... I'm hoping this week will be a little less packed than last week.  I can manage it even if it is...

I'm not quite sure what I posted yesterday (I had to go back and check)...

Yesterday I taught my class as I normally do and then met my friend Kristen at a bar to watch the Seahawks game and get some lunch... it was kind of fun.  I don't normally do that sort of thing - but it is a good way to watch the game and to look at the cute boys out there (and some not-so-cute boys)..

Later in the afternoon I met up with my friend John at Glazer's Camera... he lives up in Bellingham but was down here working for the day - on his way home he needed to pick up a few things so I met him there.  I managed to pick up a slide viewer while I was there so I have no excuse not to start working on my slide/art project I've been thinking about. 

My slide/art project is something I proposed as to be an artist in residence at Zion National Park... I haven't heard back from the residency so I doubt it's a go... but I can just go ahead and do it on my own.  When I was going through some of my Dad's belongings I found slides from our car trips to the parks in the Southwest.  I'm going to do something with the slides - make up stories/presentations... the slide viewer will help me see the slides without having to lug out the slide projector... we shall see how it goes...

Here is a very nice photo that John took...


I actually look like I'm having a good time.  I was...

No comments: