Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday again.

Good Morning!

It's Friday again and we've had a bit of good weather so I am still in a good mood....

and it's payday...

Last night I managed to get rid of my coffee table and old dresser... my place looks a bit sparse but that's good I think.  I like less stuff in my place... I have to get my act together this weekend and really get my act together and clean and organize... and do laundry...

Good things are happening so I have to be prepared...

This weekend I don't have a ton of things going on so I'd like to get through some of the boxes that are in my studio... I need to just chuck a bunch of stuff that is just taking up space. I think I will take advantage of the new open concept of my living room to sort and get rid of things...

I found out this week that the Washington Library Media Association is naming a book award after my Dad this year. I think I am going to try to go to the announcement in Yakima next month.  It's nice that he was well respected and admired.... this whole thing is a secret so don't tell anyone I told you.

Maybe this weekend I'll scrounge up some dollars and get another mani/pedi... my fingernails are a little bit skanky...

Ok - I'm in need of more coffee... more later!
xo

No comments: