Monday, September 16, 2013

I will drink the Koolaid.

This is the week I am going to get my new iPhone.

I drank the koolaid a long time ago.  I was raised on Apple products and I am proud to say that I'm not ever ever ever ever ever going to own a PC or any other type of inferior phone.

There - I've made my proclamation.

This week looks to be busy - working, teaching, Happy Houring (Thursday), iPhone acquiring....

Hopefully I will not be so busy that I am exhausted by the end of the week... I want to enjoy waiting in line for my iphone... I'm pretty jazzed.

Yesterday I managed to cram in a pedicure and manicure and get a little bit of organizing done...  that's what I'm always doing... cleaning and organizing... cleaning and organizing.  You'd think my place would be spic and span right now... NO. It's not.

Maybe someday...

I don't know what else to tell you all this morning... I may have to break out my puffy coat this week... I did wear it for a bit on Saturday but then I put it back in the closet... not quite cool enough to wear it consistently...

That time will come.

Okay, get out there everyone... have a good time!

No comments: