Wednesday, September 04, 2013

The Curse of the Short Work Week

The only problem with a shortened work week is that all the work that you need to do get's crammed into the days you have allotted to you.  Yesterday I had about three days of work crammed into one day.  I actually handled it pretty well.  It was really busy.

The saga of the Ikea furniture continues... Last night I finished putting together my dresser and accomplished putting together a kitchen cart (which I was going to put it into the bathroom but it doesn't fit). I still have to get the television stand set up. I may try to get that done tonight... I'll be glad when it's done.

So... only three more work days and then it's the weekend again. The most exciting thing I've got going is my hair appointment and getting the hair ripped out of my armpits.  Sounds like fun.

Here is my television stand..

I am pretty excited about it... I just hope I don't mess it up when I put it together.

I think that's it this morning... I woke up before my alarm and started thinking about all the stuff that has to happen at work today..  I need more coffee...

No comments: