Sunday, October 06, 2013

Fall has arrived... I am cold.

Summer was great - warm for the most part - not a lot of rain...

Fall has arrived bringing a chill to the air and coldness to my feet.  I am adapting...

Let me rephrase that... I am TRYING to adapt.

I don't have much to report...

Friday night I went to the performance of 50 Heartbreaks and I'm still in Love with YOUkraine... here's a link to a review   it was really good.  I even sat behind MR. CLUNKY! I don't think he realized it was me- maybe he doesn't even know what I look like, but it was thrilling trying to avoid him.  Well, to get back to the show it was a combination of song, dance, narative... history.  It's hard to explain... what means the most to me is that one of my campers does so well...

she is not the only one who is doing great things.. there are many others... Let's face it, I am pretty long in the tooth when it comes to the likelihood of popping out kids so I figure that my campers ARE my kids.  It's nice to think of them as my legacy... it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Okay - here's an update.  I weighed in at goal yesterday, got my armpits waxed, went for a walk.

Today I teach, watch football, and do laundry.

I will probably also go and buy flowers because I am a girl and I am in a good mood.

If you haven't figured it out - good mood being brought on by spending time with a very nice person... with no labels, and no crazy expectations.  It's nice.

It's good to be happy.

No comments: