Thursday, October 03, 2013

I don't know what to say...

Here I am.

I've been a bit lacking lately when it comes to posting. That's okay though (it's okay for me - it might not be so for you though)...  I seem to be finding other things to do in the morning besides watching the news, drinking coffee and posting about my exciting life.

In general, things are going really well for me lately and I'm really happy.  I don't feel the need to complain about things as much as I used to.  I think the beginning of the year was really rough with my Dad dying and the remodeling of the office and all the change that went on... I finally feel as though things are settling down and evening out.  I have been spending time with friends who make me happy and don't bring me down with their negative energy (not that I have that many of them - but a few...).

Things are good. I am good. Puppies are good.

No comments: