Tuesday, October 01, 2013

sleeping machine!

I have gotten more sleep in the past four days than I have in a long time... I can't decide whether I'm just tired or I'm fighting off a bug of some sort... people have been sick around the office (colds/tummy ailments) and I hope I'm not getting something... I don't have time.

This week will bring First Thursday art openings, a dance/singing performance at the Annex Theater (which my friend Jenna Bean Veatch is putting it on), and waxing...   There's other things too but these are fairly important...

Today I am having lunch with my sister... we haven't hung out for a while... it will be fun.  I have already told her that I can't order french fries... I need to weight in at Weight Watchers this week at goal... I've been doing so well I don't want to have to pay.  The giving up of the sweets at the beginning of the year has resulted in an 11 pound weight loss... I will take that. I'm not as squishy as I was before which is good... I'm a big ball of muscle.

Life is still good... I am happy and things are going well...

Spread the joy people.

No comments: