Friday, October 18, 2013

Head ouch, but it's Friday

I am still feeling sub-par but I will make it.  I woke up at a quarter to five a little bit sweaty so I just decided to get up. I figure I can catch up on tv show's I've missed when I crash on the sofa in the evening...

Last night I got home to find a subpoena in my mailbox.  Woo hoo! I get to be a witness in a trial. It's from the car accident that I was involved in back in February.

It's only a minor inconvenience and I will get paid 10 bucks for my time. There's a part of me that hopes that it won't go to trial so I don't have to spend my day in court but that's okay - it would be a good experience I suppose.

I am kind of looking forward to driving across the pass tomorrow... not looking forward to doing it all by myself but that's okay.  It will be an adventure...

Sunday I am going to help put together furniture for my niece... I'm good after assembling furniture after my forays to Ikea this summer.

I don't have much to report other than that.... It's been a pretty uneventful week... busy at work and the usual at home... I guess that's it for today...

No comments: