Sunday, October 20, 2013

What I know this morning...

I don't know much, but I know I love you...

oops - I'm quoting song lyrics from the 80's...

I still have my headache - it's not as bad but it's still there... I've made another appointment with the chiropractor because my neck is really tense... I am pretty positive I don't have some other sickness (I hope).

Yesterday I spent most of the day in the car driving to and from Yakima.  It was a nice trip - I attended a luncheon for the Washington Library Media Association - they announced that they have named a book award after my father...

 
I am glad I went. It was nice to see that my dad meant a lot to other librarians..

It was also nice to get out in the car (my Dad's car)... I haven't driven over the pass (Snoqualmie) in at least 20 years.  There's so much on the other side of the state that I don't usually get to see... perhaps I should make it a habit to get out a little more often.

I listened to a collection of cassette tapes that I had stowed in the car's arm rest/cubby... it was kind of fun.

I left at 8:30 in the morning and got home a little after 3:30... then I went to my momma's house for dinner... a long day, but it was good.

Today I am going to teach and try to clean up a bit around my place. It's not too messy around here but it needs a little touch up.  The Seahawks don't play today so I won't be encumbered by having to watch a game. This afternoon I am going to my sister's place to help put together some furniture for my niece.

I know I haven't talked about my good mood recently - I still am in it although my headache has left me a little depleted... it's hard to be happy go lucky with your head pounding.

That's it today - I'm thinking about heading to the gym early to run a bit.  The past few days I haven't been as active as I normally am and I feel it.

It's time for a smoothie and workout.

No comments: